Fine wine manufacturer finds the right balance between flexibility, control and effectiveness in managing sales conditions.
Fine wine manufacturer finds the right balance between flexibility, control and effectiveness in managing supplier rebate programs (SEO optimized)
Vistex was selected by Santa Margherita as part of a digital transformation program aimed to adopt SAP. Vistex has been identified as the perfect solution to manage the main sales processes in a very complex scenario like the wine industry. The main challenges that Santa Margherita addressed with Vistex were related both to streamlining processes and managing better pricing conditions.
In addition, avoiding manual, time-consuming activities in the validation of sales conditions, reconciling data among different systems, and gaining full clarity on conditions at the customer and product level were some of the main objectives.
Santa Margherita has implemented both SAP Promotion and Agreement by Vistex and SAP Data Maintenance Pricing by Vistex. With these modules, Santa Margherita is managing contracts, promotions and deals for four different sales channels. Both on-invoice and off-invoice conditions are fully managed with Vistex.
The native integration with SAP has simplified the architectural landscape, avoiding any data interfaces and eliminating any need to reconcile data between SAP and other commercial systems.
Vistex provided the right mix between the flexibility required to manage all the different promotional mechanics of modern and traditional trade and the need to track and control all the trade spending across all channels, clients and products.
Santa Margherita has been able to measure and identify benefits from the solution including:
- Harmonizing sales conditions among different channels - modern trade, normal trade, export, and ecommerce.
- Automating the E2E process for promotions and contracts.
- Providing real-time validation of all sales conditions for deals and campaigns.
- Identifying the best-performing promotions with full visibility of net prices.
- Drastically reducing all manual activities to manage and validate sales conditions.
- Avoiding any data integration issues between SAP and Sales Solutions.